Welcome to Delhi Public School family.
We at Delhi Public School, Srinagar have evolved over the years with the help of new members, who join the family of DIPSITES every year.
We look forward to a very meaningful and cooperative relationship.
- Admission fee can be deposited in school office alongwith other admission related formalities on 5, 6 & 7 December, 2016 between 10.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- Both the parents should be present at the time of admission.
- Non-Cash transactions will be preferred over cash transactions. Please note that as per govt. guidelines we are not accepting old Rs 500 & 1000 notes.
The following documents are to be submitted at the Administration office.
- Original Date of Birth Certificate (issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other authorized competent Authority). For municipal areas, Municipal Committee / Municipal Corporation is the competent authority to issue certificates while as for other areas, it is issued by Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- Blood Type (Blood group) report
- Child Immunization Card.
- Medical Card
Download Health History Format
(Take out a printout of the document and submit duly filled)