Brief details about the Test.
Date of Examination for Level-1: Wednesday 23 October 2013.
- Report on performance of every student in Level 1 examination.
- Participation certificate to every student appearing in Level 1 examination.
- Merit certificate to all students appearing in Level 2 examination.
- Top 3 rank holders in the Level 2 examination will be honoured with attractive awards and certificates.
- Awards to approximately first 100 meritorious students in Level 2 examination.
- A merit trophy will be awarded to the school having maximum number of meritorious students qualifying in the level 2 examination.
- Two types of reports will be sent to schools.
a. Detailed Student’s Performance Report
• Score • Percentile Score • School Rank • Inter DPS Rank
b. Comparative information based on unit /skill in the syllabus of Science & Maths.
- Name unit /skill
- Average of School’s score
- Standard deviation of school
- Inter DPS average in that particular unit/skill.
- Standard deviation at Inter DPS level.
The above information is expected to be used by schools to further improve upon the level of performance of their students in Science & Maths.
Click the Download button to Download Sample Paper.